Snapjack X Trail Pro
This compact telescopic motorcycle jack helps with adventure maintenance on the go, from chain lubricating and cleaning to even changing a tyre too!
At just 270mm (10.5 inches) long at its most compact to 470mm at its longest, it can easily be carried on any adventure, and at just 375 grams, is super lightweight too.
High-grade aircraft structural aluminium tube combined with a stainless steel cradle and claw-base gives superior rust protection and strength. Exhaustive research and testing have produced a stable and perfectly angled claw-base that gives absolute confidence to make necessary repairs to your motorcycle, be that on the roadside or mountainside!
- Compact, telescopic design
- Geometrically balanced components keep bike / stand stable
- Uses mechanical leverage to raise your wheel
- Raises rear wheel for chain maintenance or emergency tyre/wheel repair
- High-grade aircraft structural aluminium tubes
- Stainless steel cradle and claw base for rust protection/strength
- Height-adjustable w/ 7 positions
- Large contact surface area grips dirt or pavement to keep bike stabilized
- Packed length of 270mm (10.5").
- Weight: 375g (13oz)
- Suitable for motorcycles with a gross weight of 300KG
- Supplied in plastic carry case - keeps everything together and the claw base protected.