Motorworks are now suppliers of the range of Hex Innovate products, including the brilliant GS-911 diagnostic tool and ezCAN II accessory manager!
GS-911wifi Enthusiast OBD-II
This GS-911wifi is for the Enthusiast Licence (Service Functionality for 10 VIN numbers) version of GS-911wifi with USB and Wifi connectivity.
The HEX GS-911 diagnostic tool gives you greater insight into what’s going on inside your motorcycle with a laptop or smart phone, whilst you are on the move. With the GS-911 you can read and clear fault codes, reset service reminders and much more!
WITH THE HEX GS-911, you have access to:
- Read and clear fault codes
- Reset service reminders
- Control unit information
- View live sensor values
- Log and graph live values
- Component output tests
- Component calibration
- Adaptation reset and relearn
- Basic coding
- Bleed Tests and more...
This GS-911wifi features a OBD-II connector. This GS-911wifi model is compatible with all newer EU-4 compliant BMW motorcycles, made from 2016+ onwards. This will be a 16 pin connector.
In addition, when used in conjunction with the female OBD-II adaptor cable, part number TOA91111, this product is also backwards compatible and supports ALL the previous models of BMW motorcycles that have round 10-pin diagnostic connectors.
But which connector does my bike have?
- 10-pin diagnostic ports are compatible with BMW motorcycles made up to 2016. This round 10-pin connector is usually covered with a cap. These were introduced from around 2000 onwards!
- OBD-II connectors are compatible with all newer Euro 4 compliant BMW motorcycles, made from 2016+ onwards. This will be a 16 pin connector. Before purchasing, please check the diagnostic plug on your bike to confirm fitment!
NOW AVAILABLE, update your GS-911 to ProUnlimited by subscribing!
- Unlimited VIN Support: No more limits on the number of BMW bikes you can reset, diagnose, and tinker on.
- Endless Functionality: Enabling full service and maintenance functions on an unlimited number of bikes.
- Priority Release: Access to new GS-911 software updates to explore and experience our latest feature releases ahead of the public release.
- Easy Upgrade: A new fast and simple way to upgrade to a Professional license.
- Affordable: Cost-effective annual subscription without any large upfront payments.
- Flexible: Paid annually upfront with no ongoing commitment.
- Buddy Support: Reset as many of your buddies' bikes as you like without hitting a VIN limit.
How do I register and subscribe to ProUnlimited?
Navigate to the Setup->Device Activations menu in GS-911 and use the 'Subscribe to ProUnlimited' or 'Manage my Subscription' buttons:
How much does the subscription cost, and how long does it last?
ProUnlimited is an annual subscription product and paid annually in advance. The minimum subscription period is 12-months. The cost is $99 for 12 months.