Products and warranty
- New parts carry their manufacturer's warranty.
- Secondhand parts carry a six-month guarantee which excludes fair wear and tear, items not used for the purpose intended, incorrect fitting or misuse.
- Modification of any part will invalidate any applicable warranty.
- We cannot cover consequential loss, only the part itself is covered by the warranty.
- All parts carry a 14 day satisfaction guarantee from the invoice date. If within the satisfaction guarantee you are not happy with a part sent, for any reason, it can be returned and either replaced or refunded.
- Goods correctly supplied will be subject to a handling charge if returned. It is advisable to check all goods upon receipt. Any errors or discrepancies with your order must be notified within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Please note we cannot offer a cancellation or refund on non-stock items specially ordered in.
- No return postage is refundable.
- Parts include the UK VAT rate of 20% where applicable.
- If your order is being delivered outside of the UK then we will not charge you VAT however you are responsible for paying any import duties or tax in the country the order is delivered to. Motorworks (UK) Ltd are not liable for these charges so please check at your local post office for your local tax rates that may apply before placing an order via our website.
- Orders processed for Australia will be charged 10% GST and orders processed for New Zealand will be charged 15% GST. Customer will pay the EX VAT price displayed on our website plus the applicable GST %.
- Orders processed for Norway will be charged the local VAT rate of 25% in line with Norwegian legislation. All customers will pay the EX VAT price displayed on our website plus 25%.
- Motorworks Gift Vouchers can only be used on the Motorworks website (www.motorworks.co.uk) or by orders made over the phone through our sales team on 01484 353600. Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, and they cannot be exchanged or refunded unless within the 14 day cancellation period. Gift Vouchers expire 4 years from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed after this time, and we have no obligation to remind or inform you of a Gift Vouchers expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure any balance is used before expiry. Motorworks reserves the right to cancel any Gift Vouchers in its sole discretion where fraud or misuse is suspected. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your Gift Voucher. However, if you lose your Gift Voucher code, please contact Motorworks including information of when the Gift Voucher was purchased, and your proof of purchase such as an invoice. Motorworks cannot be held responsible for any loss due to theft or fraud. The maximum balance a Gift Voucher can hold is £1000, the lowest value is £5. If you're spending more than the value of your gift voucher, you'll need to pay the additional amount using another payment method in the usual way. If you're spending less than the value of your gift voucher, the credit will stay on your voucher for you to spend later. Once the balance of the Gift Voucher has been exhausted, the Gift Voucher will expire. Please note, gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase another gift voucher.
PLEASE NOTE: Many components require fitting skills that take years of experience to acquire. Whilst every effort is made to supply the correct components the final onus on fitting is with the fitter. If you do not own the correct tools or have the necessary experience then entrust the job to someone who is qualified.
- Orders placed via our website (www.motorworks.co.uk) will be treated as an offer to buy and shall not be accepted or binding upon Motorworks (UK) Ltd until confirmed or acknowledged in writing by means of invoice or statement confirming acceptance of your order or by despatch of goods to you. Order acknowledgement sent by the Company subsequent to the order and payment shall not amount to confirmation of order.
- The Company reserve the right to refuse any offer to purchase prior to written confirmation or despatch, where goods ordered become unavailable, the price of goods varies, or an error is made by the Company.
- Although we take all reasonable care to keep the website as error free and up to date as possible, the information including product details, descriptions, images and prices appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the exact stock the moment you place an order.
- All parts are inspected before dispatch.
- All goods remain the property, but not the responsibility of Motorworks, until paid for in full.
- All Motorworks (UK) Ltd transactions are performed under the jurisdiction of English law.
- We cannot accept liability for consequential loss.
- All goods are fully insured by ourselves whilst in transit to you. Claims for damaged or missing parts must be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Parcels must be reported missing if not received within 30 days from the date of order by contacting our sales team on +44 1484 353600 or filling in the form. For all goods despatched but lost by Royal Mail the following rules apply. They will be replaced or a refund given after a number of working days have elapsed. Within the UK this is seven, the rest of Europe is twenty and all destinations outside Europe it is twenty-five. For all goods despatched but lost by Parcelforce the following rules apply. They will be replaced or a refund given after a number of working days have elapsed. Within the UK this is five, the rest of Europe is eight and all destinations outside Europe it is ten. For all goods despatched but lost by either DPD or Fedex the following rules apply. They will be replaced or a refund given after the maximum number of transit days have elapsed depending on the destination (see our postage costs page for further information on transit times). In all cases we first require a letter from you to confirm this loss. Alternatively goods can be replaced before the relevant period as long as they are paid for again. A refund can then be sent to you on receipt of your letter after the given period.
- All items being returned must have a returns number. Please contact Motorworks to obtain a returns number.
- New parts carry their manufacturer's warranty. If the part has been modified or adapted in anyway the manufacturer’s warranty becomes void and Motorworks cannot accept responsibility for refunds or replacement of such parts.
- Used parts carry a six-month guarantee which excludes fair wear and tear, items not used for the purpose intended, incorrect fitting or misuse.
- Guarantee liability is restricted to replacing goods. Should it not be possible to replace goods a credit note or monetary refund will be made.
- We cannot cover consequential loss, only the part itself is covered by the warranty.
- Returned goods should be as received, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.
- Ensure you do not affix labels or tape directly to the product packaging, only the external shipping packaging. Motorworks (UK) Ltd is entitled to refuse the return or deduct from a refund any diminution of value as a result of the product not being in the above condition.
- A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
- We will refund you to your original payment method.
- Motorworks (UK) Ltd gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless you have been advised to.
- For your protection we recommend that you use an appropriately insured delivery service as you are responsible for the item until we have received it (please keep your proof of postage until we have confirmed we have received the item).
- Please note that you are responsible for the costs of return postage on all parts unless the goods are found to be faulty, not of satisfactory quality, or do not meet the description given. You must include the original packaging and product labels.
- Credit notes are valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Faulty/damaged items have a return period up to the manufacturer’s warranty period covered by your statutory rights
*Faulty customised goods (or goods that have been altered in any way) may need to be returned for inspection as customisation could void your manufacturer’s warranty. This does not affect your statu-tory rights.Offers
- Offers do not apply to postage unless otherwise stated. Any free postage offers will apply to UK standard mainland postage only. Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Overseas mail will carry a discount equal to the UK standard mainland postage cost.
- Offers can not be used in conjunction with trade discounts or any other promotional offers. The discount or offer that gives the best price will apply.
- Offers can not be used on items that have previously been returned for refund within the last 14 days.
- Offers pertaining to weekend specials will commence at midnight on the Friday and end at midnight on the Sunday UK time unless otherwise stated.
- Motorworks Standard terms and conditions apply in conjunction with featured offer terms and conditions.
- The voucher cannot be retrospectively applied to internet orders.
- Motorworks reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
By uploading your photograph you are giving us permission to use your photograph on the Motorworks calendar and for other Motorworks marketing purposes. We will not sell your photograph or make it available to third parties.
- This competition is open to residents of all countries, except for employees of Motorworks (UK) Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Photographs must be submitted via this page. We are unable to accept postal entries.
- Photographs must be landscape and between 1MB and 20MB in size.
- All entries must be received by the closing date, October 6th 2023.
- Photographs must be the work of the entrant and by entering they confirm they own the copyright. The photograph mustn't have been published elsewhere. It's the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that any they have the permission of the subject and do not infringe copyright or any laws.
- Copyright remains with the entrant however the entrant grants a worldwide licence to Motorworks (UK) Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, websites or other marketing material.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be chosen by Motorworks (UK) Limited based on a number of criteria including content, visual appearance and originality.
- Competition prizes are: Cover photo winner receives £100 Motorworks gift voucher, goodie bag and calendar 12x Monthly photo winners receive £50 Motorworks gift voucher, goodie bag and calendar Runners up receive £10 Motorworks gift voucher, goodie bag and calendar
- The winners name and country will be published on the calendar. We reserve the right to crop and enhance the photographs if required as well as edit or change the submitted caption.
Last updated: 17/12/2021