A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a parts sales specialist to join our experienced team at Motorworks UK Ltd at our base near Holmfirth, West Yorkshire. We are an independent BMW motorcycle parts specialist and have been operating since 1989, covering all BMW motorcycles from pre-1970 up to the latest R1250 models.
We are seeking enthusiastic people with motorcycle knowledge; specific BMW knowledge would be an advantage!
- Deliver friendly and first class customer service with every interaction.
- Ensure accurate completion of all sales documentation.
- Show the ability to work within a defined sales process.
- Be self-motivated and professional with basic IT skills and the ability to learn new computer systems.
- Be a team player and have strong interpersonal & communication skills.
You will be working in a small, friendly, knowledgeable telesales team in an informal environment. Your role will include receiving calls from customers and processing orders and enquiries from our website. Your responsibilities will not include cold calling. Our company has thrived over many years, helping our customers maintain and repair their BMW motorcycles by providing a friendly and efficient parts service they really appreciate. You will be expected to maintain our high standard of customer relations and service. On the job training and support will be given.
If you are organised and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- The position is salaried and is not commission based, £24,000-£27,000 per year.
- Full-time hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5.30pm.
- Holidays rising with service.
How to apply:
Please apply online, attaching your CV and accompanying letter:
Or by post to:
Motorworks UK Ltd
The Old School House
Meltham Mills Road
If you require further information before sending your CV, please ring Tracey on 01484 353615.