About Us » Terms and Conditions
1. New parts carry their manufacturer's warranty. Secondhand parts
carry a six-month guarantee which excludes fair wear and tear, items
not used for the purpose intended, incorrect fitting or misuse. All
parts are inspected before dispatch. We cannot cover consequential loss,
only the part itself is covered by the warranty. All parts carry a fourteen
day satisfaction guarantee from the invoice date. If within the satisfaction
guarantee you are not happy with a part sent, for any reason, it can
be returned and either replaced or refunded. Modification of any part
will invalidate any applicable warranty. Goods correctly supplied will
be subject to a handling charge if returned. It is advisable to check
all goods upon receipt. Any errors or discrepancies with your order
must be notified within 14 days of receipt of goods.Please note we cannot
offer a cancellation or refund on non-stock items specially ordered
in. No return postage is refundable.
2. Orders placed via our website (www.motorworks.co.uk) will be treated
as an offer to buy and shall not be accepted or binding upon Motorworks
(UK) Ltd until confirmed or acknowledged in writing by means of invoice or
statement confirming acceptance of your order or by despatch of goods
to you. Order acknowledgement sent by the Company subsequent to the order
and payment shall not amount to confirmation of order. The Company reserve
the right to refuse any offer to purchase prior to written confirmation
or despatch, where goods ordered become unavailable, the price of goods
varies or an error is made by the Company in the price, description or
for some other reason, whereupon a full refund of your payment will be
made to you, usually in the method you made payment to the Company.
3. Returned goods can only be accepted on the following terms:
a) New parts should be returned in their original packaging unused and in "as new" condition.
b) The risk of posting the goods to us is covered by the sender.
Insurance should be arranged for expensive items.
c) The invoice or a copy of the invoice or invoice number is returned with the goods.
d) Guarantee liability is restricted to replacing goods. Should it not be possible to replace goods a credit note or monetary refund will be made.
e) Goods supplied as ordered are liable to a handling charge of up to 25%.
f) In the case of special orders and where goods have been made to customer specification we reserve the right to refuse cancellation and refunds.
4. Credit notes are valid for six months from the date of issue.
5. We cannot accept liability for consequential loss.
6. All goods are fully insured by ourselves whilst in transit to you. Claims for damage must be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods. For all goods despatched but lost by Royal Mail the following rules apply. They will be replaced or a refund given after a number of working days have elapsed. Within the UK this is fifteen, the rest of Europe is twenty and all destinations outside Europe it is twenty-five. For all goods despatched but lost by Parcelforce the following rules apply. They will be replaced or a refund given after a number of working days have elapsed. Within the UK this is five, the rest of Europe is eight and all destinations outside Europe it is ten. In all cases we first require a letter from you to confirm this loss. Alternatively goods can be replaced before the relevant period as long as they are paid for again. A refund can then be sent to you on receipt of your letter after the given period.
7. All goods remain the property, but not the responsibility of Motorworks, until paid for in full.
8. All Motorworks (UK) Ltd transactions are performed under the jurisdiction of English law
PLEASE NOTE: Many components require fitting skills that take years of experience to acquire. Whilst every effort is made to supply the correct components the final onus on fitting is with the fitter. If you do not own the correct tools or have the necessary experience then entrust the job to someone who is qualified.Offers Terms and Conditions
1. Offers do not apply to postage unless otherwise stated. Any free postage offers will apply to UK standard mainland postage only. Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Overseas mail will carry a discount equal to the UK standard mainland postage cost.
2. Offers can not be used in conjunction with trade discounts or any other promotional offers. The discount or offer that gives the best price will apply.
3. Offers can not be used on items that have previously been returned for refund within the last 14 days.
4. Offers pertaining to weekend specials will commence at midnight on the Friday and end at midnight on the Sunday UK time unless otherwise stated.
5. Motorworks Standard terms and conditions apply in conjunction with featured offer terms and conditions.
6. The voucher cannot be retrospectively applied to internet orders.
7. Motorworks reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 12:30pm & 1:30pm - 5:30pm
(excluding bank holidays)
Visitors by appointment only
0845 458 0077
(local rate from UK landlines)
(standard rate from UK mobiles)
International: +44 1484 353600Fax:+44 1484 353604