Granville Lockthread is a medium strength anaerobic compound which cures in the absence of air to seal metal threads and cylindrical parts and which can be removed with normal hand tools if required.
* Lockthread bonds and seals threads and retaining cylindrical parts
* Eliminates the need for spring washers, split pins, wires and other mechanical locking devices
* Seals threads against leaks and corrosion
* Seals pipework joints on petrol, oil and hydraulic systems
* Removable with normal hand tools if required
Lockthread is highly resistant to:
* And many other chemicals