1) Browse our product pages by model, you'll find all post 1970 models listed. Once you've found your model you can click through to the relevant parts category and add parts to your shopping basket. If you're looking for secondhand spares see our pricelist. Please note that the secondhand listing is to give a price guide and indicate the range of secondhand items we stock. In actual fact it only represents a fraction of the stock we hold.
2) Search our product database using the parts search box in the grey area at the top of the page. Enter the name or part number of the part you're looking for and click on the magnifying glass icon. You can use either Motorworks part numbers or BMW part numbers to find parts. If you'd like to find the BMW part number for a part then try using the RealOEM site (see right hand column). The Real OEM online parts fiche carries details of all parts fitted to BMWs right up to the present day. Use the fiche to look up part numbers which can then be copied, without spaces, into our search box to find our relevant part number(s) and price(s).
- Click on our link to the Real OEM site
- Find your bike by entering the frame (serial) number or using the model dropdown. If you are using the model dropdown and have an air cooled twin or 2 valve per cylinder K series select 'archive' in the catalogue dropdown to take you to the correct menu.
- Select your model, area and date and click 'browse parts' to view the fiche.
- Most users find the parts easier to locate if they use images rather than text. To do this click the 'switch to images drill down' button.
- Progress through the series of diagrams until you reach the detailed diagram of the part you are interested in.
- Detailed diagrams have parts numbered and useful information below.
- By copying the 11 digit BMW part numbers, as a continuous string without spaces or dashes, into the search box on our site you can find our part number(s) and price(s).
- Many searches will display a choice of new, used, pattern or reconditioned parts. BMW parts often have multiple bike applications so don't worry if the search results show other models as well as your own.
- Please do not hesitate to ring us if you have any queries. Parts ordered by phone are the same prices as online.